Purchasing a Palm Springs Area Vacation Rental - Vacation Home
In the Greater Palm Springs Metro Area
Palm Springs Real Estate Broker
President Greater Palm Springs Realty
Call Rob (760) 333-3300 or Email Rob
Greater Palm Springs Realty
1276 N Palm Canyon Drive Suite 211
Palm Springs California 92262
We can help you find and buy a Palm Springs property.
Plus! Income Properties - and Property Management Services Available
If you are considering renting your vacation home or condo when you're not using it, it can be a very smart idea, and we can help you with this, too, as Rob Kincaid's team at Vacation Palm Springs is also the leading vacation home property management service and rental agency in the area.
For more than 10 years, Rob Kincaid's home sales and property management teams have been successfully helping homeowners generate maximum income and providing quality and professional care for their vacation homes.
If you're looking for someone to assist you with the strongest knowledge available in both finding, buying and then managing your home after you purchase, email Rob Kincaid today. Or call Rob's direct phone 760-333-3300. We'll help you Property sales and service after the sale with successful vacation home and condo rental expertise and management.
Our mission is to make your home finding and purchasing process enjoyable and smooth.
Rental Income for your Palm Springs Vacation Home?
"We'd always dreamed of owning a beautiful Palm Springs vacation home but needed a revenue stream and reliable property management to make it happen. Vacation Palm Springs has exceeded our expectations on both counts and helped make our dream a reality."
A. Ball, Palm Springs Vacation Home Owner/Client
What We Do for You - Local Palm Springs Real Estate Experts
Complimentary Real Estate Services Available to You:
- Assisting you in every step of searching for and finding a property that works for you.
- Free and easy access to the Palm Springs Ca MLS - the largest area Multiple Listing Home Finding Source for Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, La Quinta, Indian Wells.
- An easy-to-use personalized for you home-search access, where we provide you with updated listings that meet your preferences, and send you listings by email that best meet what you're looking for in a property.
- Show you properties that are the best match with what you're looking for.
- Guide you through the home buying process, from helping to get suitable financing, represent you and negotiate for you terms of your offer and deal, through the close of escrow.
- We will assist you through every step of the entire transaction from searching to purchase to service after you buy.
- Provide guidance and assistance in getting the best price for you - so you don't pay too much for your new Palm Springs property.
- Do everything we can to help you avoid mistakes that could be costly in the future.
- Answer all of your questions about the Palm Springs area, including neighborhoods, the local economy, restaurants, local activities and attractions, and more.
- Provide resources and referrals for updating, upgrading and personalizing your home to your tastes and style.
- Help you understand the costs associated with home or condo ownership in greater Palm Springs including HOA fees, strata fees, leasing regulations and unique factors associated with Palm Springs properties for rent.
- Help you understand the requirements for foreign ownership if you're a Canadian or resident of UK or other countries we work with frequently.
- If you are interested, after your property purchase, we can manage your home and generate income for your property by marketing it as a vacation home rental when you're not using it. We have strong year-round demand for home rentals.
At Greater Palm Springs Realty, our team of real estate sales professionals includes some of the brightest most knowledgeable and hardest working agents in the Greater Palm Springs area.
The Most Comprehensive Program
"... We found that Vacation Palm Springs offered the most comprehensive program, the best marketing and was the obvious choice. We have been very happy with their team efforts and instant results; only a day after our home was listed, we got bookings! We feel we are in good hands, that the home will be looked after and that the needs of our guests will be addressed if anything should arise. Top notch professional company - we'd be confident recommending them."
The Allens, Vacation Palm Springs Property Management Division, Home-owner Client
"Thank you, Vacation Palm Springs! You and your team really take the worry out of renting our home, and we appreciate everything you do."
The Tracy's, Vacation Palm Springs Property Management Company, Home-owner Client
Pre-Home Search Top Tips
Before You Begin Looking For Your New Palm Springs Home:
- Know your credit score or credit rating. Identify and correct any errors or mistakes.
- Decide on a suitable monthly budget for your new home purchase.
- Have a down-payment ready (usually 20-25% of the purchase price), plus the first month's payment for the mortgage if you'll be getting a loan.
- Find a bank/lender or loan broker that meets your needs and ask them for a pre-qualification or pre-approval. A pre-approval letter is preferable. If you like, we will be happy to provide you with local referrals who know the area and can assist you.
- Identify important features you want in your Palm Springs home.
What are the Typical Costs Associated with Purchasing a Palm Springs Area Property?
- Lender fees - are bank or mortgage company charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, a home inspection, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes, or transfer/purchase tax.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and sometimes PMI or private mortgage insurance.
We Can Help You Find Your Palm Springs Home!
If you are interested in purchasing a property or finding out more information about owning a Palm Springs vacation home, please contact Greater Palm Springs Realty today.
Complete the form below, or call 760.333.3300
Homes | Condos | Sales | Rentals | Property Management
Rob Kincaid, Palm Springs Realtor/Broker
Vacation Palm Springs & Greater Palm Springs Realty
1276 N Palm Canyon Drive Suite 211
Palm Springs, California 92262
Phone: (760) 778-7832
Toll free: (800) 590-3110
Homes & Condos for Sale - Palm Springs Area - All Cities
Email Rob Kincaid, Palm Springs Realtor or phone Rob Kincaid's direct line: (760) 333-3300
Although the above information is deemed reliable it is not guaranteed and is subject to change.